Written by Sydney Estes
Photography by Lian Najarian
Styling by Andrew Repak and Rasheed Pickstock
Modeled by Keller Corbett, Taylor Miller, and Kendall Jackson
Every young man wants to look and feel good while rocking their latest outerwear on the streets of Savannah this season. This year marks a turn in menswear, especially outerwear, with functional coats and snazzy jackets. Men are looking extra stylish while wearing fashion-forward jackets and coats this year, and here are a few trends we’ve spotted.
- Fur: Cats are not the only ones that can rock the fur look anymore. Keller pairs his black fur coat with black boots and finished off by cuffing his jeans to meet the popular menswear trend.
- Blazers: Instead of keeping it neutral this season, try wearing colorful blazers. Not only do they make a statement, but they look sophisticated and add some fun to your look. Bold colors speak volumes to others on how you express yourself. Taylor Miller wears a bright blue blazer with distressed jeans and crisp, white converse to keep it functional and classic.
- Leather: Two out of three of these men are in stylish leather jackets. By simply adding a scarf to the look, they look warm and add some texture to their outfit. Pairing along black boots and neutral colored slacks keeps their dress masculine and versatile for all occasions.
- Jean: Jean jackets can be casual, but still be striking in appeal. Kendall Jackson is wearing a gray sweater with a medium wash denim jacket and paired it with black combat boots and khaki pants.
- Trench: Trench coats are in baby! Keller makes staple pieces look easy while wearing a tan trench coat, a white button down, neutral slacks and brown boots.
Want to spice up any winter wardrobe? Warm scarves and distinct sunglasses are great for pairing with this year’s trend for outwear.